First-class recruitment solutions
In today’s culture of rapid technological expansion, it is more vital than ever for your company to stay ahead of the competition. Every company’s worth is measured by their personnel, and so finding the elite staff to drive forward the ambitions and innovation of your business is crucial to your long term success.
TechNET IT offers an unrivalled service in the provision of first-class recruitment solutions to the UK and across the globe. Established in 2001, we have sharpest, most knowledgeable specialist recruiters in industry. Whereas other recruiters will profess to say they cover multiple sectors with confidence, we can truly offer a boutique technology solution within each of the following sectors:
With fingertip access to highly accomplished candidates, we can offer clients the shining talent to meet all recruitment requirements. By knowing our candidates inside out, you can count on us to provide applicants that really hit the mark.
For more information, please email [email protected].
The New TechNet IT Recruitment App
Manage your own profile, We value your candidate experience. Here you can view vacancies, Update your interview availability, upload documents, update contact details or remove them.
CONTRACT Hybris Developer - 12 months - Central London... Read more
CONTRACT Hybris Developer required for a leading e-commerce company on an initial 12 month contract.
Location: Central London
Rate: Dependent upon experience
- Hybris development experience
- Java language
- Data structures
- Web technologies
- Object oriented software design patterns
- Familiarity with Windows or Linux operating system
- Strong spoken and written communication
- Knowledge of Spring
- Knowledge of other JVM based languages - Groovy, Scala, Clojure
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages, such as Groovy, Python
- Knowledge of webservices technologies such as SOAP, REST, JSON
- Knowledge of relational database platforms Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
- Knowledge of NoSQL database platforms such as Cassandra or MongoDB
- Knowledge of message queuing systems such as Apache Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Contributions to open source projects
- Working within a project team, to deliver high quality code to deadlines.
- To clearly communicate what is to be done and the milestones achieved to those within the project in an agreed manner.
- To realistically estimate your own delivery timescales.
- To solve problems posed using the tools and materials provided or to suggest alternatives where appropriate.
- To create robust solutions using the tools and materials provided or to suggest alternatives where appropriate
- To pro-actively research new technologies that may bring relevance to the outputs being created.
- To work with third party suppliers wherever necessary to deliver integrated solutions.
- To be a motivated self-starter.
- To occasionally undertake UK and overseas travel.
About the role:
Hybris Developer required to work in an experienced team of software architects and developers, to be responsible for the design, development and testing of quality code to meet customer driven specifications.
Analytics Lead; Python, SQL
to £75K per Year
Analytics Lead Required for Award Winning Gaming Client... Read more
I am currently seeking an Analytics Lead for an award winning gaming studio who pride themselves on creating innovative games that are enjoyed by millions of people worldwide. Putting fans and players at the forefront of everything they do this organisation has a unique approach to development and marketing.
The Analytics Lead will take responsibility for managing the client’s game analytics. This is a key role that will encompass working on multiple titles ensuring there success and popularity.
You will work with various stakeholders across the business to drive the insights gathered from in-game activity to encourage key decisions that will benefit players. You will also be managing a Data Analyst.
- Define and implement the correct analytics to enable the extraction of actionable insights from data
- Evaluate and quantify the effect of ongoing changes to the game / players through data analysis and statistical methods
- Contribute to the development roadmap with recommendations supported by data
- Define and manage reporting to key stakeholders; communicating insights through internal reports, presentations and dashboards
- Create and constantly evolve analyses based on suggestions crafted with the development and commercial teams
- Performing ad-hoc analyses on-demand as issues arise
- Expert skills in Python
- Excellent experience in SQL
- In-depth knowledge of video games
- Track-record of dashboard development
- BS in computer science, statistics, mathematics, or economics or equivalent experience
Senior Java Developer
Senior Java Developer Required - Major Online Entertainmant Client... Read more
I am currently seeking a Senior Java Developer for a permanent job opportunity with my client in London.
The Senior Java Developer will take responsibility for developing complex solutions for a growing and innovative entertainment platform with over 5,000,000 users worldwide. You will contribute to all aspects of the software development life cycle (SDLC) encompassing planning, technical design, construction, peer reviews, documentation, testing and deployment.
The successful Developer will be passionate and motivated to work with new technologies. Recently the client has been working mainly with Java but there is now more of a focus on Go/Golang and they see this as their main language going forward. They are happy to look at developers with experience in either of these languages as long as there is a genuine drive to learn and work with both.
- Design & develop distributed APIs and scheduled procedures
- Solve complex technical requirements or issues by leading analysis and development
- Use the latest tools and continually learn and develop
- Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
- Develop any required POF work as part of the tech design process
- Take responsibility for Code Level Design, Organisation of code, use of patterns for the successful implementation of solutions
Skills & Experience Required
- Strong experience as a Developer with either Java or Go/Golang
- Excellent knowledge of Restful API
- Experience with Microservices
- Ability to clearly write technical and solution design specifications
Careers Secured in 2017
Projects in Action
Citrix engaged TechNET IT Recruitment Limited to deliver a team of Developers and Testers for requirements in Cambridge and Chalfont, the requirements were in areas which are hard to find and classed as niche in our market place. We have an internal recruitment team and a PSL but we felt we needed a partner on this for 100% focus. TechNET IT did not disappoint. Having approached TechNET IT to see if they could fulfil the positions, we held a meeting with the hiring manager concerned and the experienced consultants who would be providing the talent acquisition for the project. This proved useful for all parties as it further confirmed we were dealing with a company who know what they are doing in this space. Some of the questions and understanding in the technical brief really impressed our hiring managers. TechNET IT were able to source suitable candidates for the positions and also carry out the initial screening process/interviews which saved us time and made sure we only saw the best and most suitable candidates. I would not hesitate to contact TechNET IT again should we need to carry out a project such as this again and look forward to using TechNET as part of our Tier 1 PSL for all future positions.
Senior Talent Acquisition
Abbey National (now Santander)
TechNET IT were truly interested in understanding our real requirements and criteria for vacancies and put forward good calibre candidates with appropriate skills and capabilities, this meant we were able to save time by interviewing fewer and moving to selection and appointment very speedily. Highly recommended and will use again for the future.
IT Relationship Manager
I have been working with Rocio in hiring a number of complex and niche roles for eBay over the last year. Rocio is a one of the most professional people I have worked with in recruitment, honest, always available and quick to follow up. She has a great customer centric focus making sure she understands your needs in order to find the best candidates to suit your company and role. In addition she is friendly and a pleasure to deal with and has the all important can-do attitude. I would highly recommend Rocio – bottom line she WILL find talented people to join your team.
Head of Organic Growth
TechNET contacted me in early 2016 to engage with us on the delivery of high calibre candidates within Java, Frontend and Ruby development. At the time we weren’t looking to engage with an agency and they took that on-board and was happy to be contacted should we require their assistance. Several months later I called and engaged TechNet on a trial basis. The team delivered quality candidates across Java, frontend and Ruby Web Development. They visited our office to understand the culture, environment and local area and kept in touch without ever pushing. The team at TechNet took the time to understand us as a client and what we were looking for, and were able to deliver high caliber candidates in to Sky in Leeds making a couple of placements. They always remained professional and it’s clear they deliver for a long lasting partnership with clients.