First-class recruitment solutions
In today’s culture of rapid technological expansion, it is more vital than ever for your company to stay ahead of the competition. Every company’s worth is measured by their personnel, and so finding the elite staff to drive forward the ambitions and innovation of your business is crucial to your long term success.
TechNET IT offers an unrivalled service in the provision of first-class recruitment solutions to the UK and across the globe. Established in 2001, we have sharpest, most knowledgeable specialist recruiters in industry. Whereas other recruiters will profess to say they cover multiple sectors with confidence, we can truly offer a boutique technology solution within each of the following sectors:
With fingertip access to highly accomplished candidates, we can offer clients the shining talent to meet all recruitment requirements. By knowing our candidates inside out, you can count on us to provide applicants that really hit the mark.
For more information, please email [email protected].
The New TechNet IT Recruitment App
Manage your own profile, We value your candidate experience. Here you can view vacancies, Update your interview availability, upload documents, update contact details or remove them.
Digital Marketing Manager
to £40K per Year
VR/Music!!... Read more
My client is the destination for music in virtual reality. They’ve partnered with hundreds of artists to create the world’s largest catalogue of music VR experiences. Imagine sneaking side stage at a sell-out show, or enjoying a VIP artist performance in an unreachable location. Picture yourself in the room at the playback of the new album, or exploring a virtual world created by your music hero.
They’re on a mission to enable music fans around the world to get closer to their favourite artists; and our team, expertise and infrastructure are truly world class.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate person with a strong knowledge and experience in Digital Marketing.
This role will require you to:
- Planning and executing digital marketing campaigns, across social media (organic & paid), email, web and partner stores.
- Measuring and reporting of all digital marketing campaigns to track against goals / KPIs
- Brainstorm new and creative artist and brand driven campaigns and strategies
- Create briefing documents, pitch decks and summary presentations
- Collaborate with internal teams to update and maintain the website and iOS app.
- Create processes and influence teams to adhere to them.
- Collaborate with agencies and partners to create Artist promo shoots
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performances based on the insights.
Ideally, your skill would include:
- Proven work experience in digital marketing (at least 5 years) including within a consumer facing content/entertainment brand
- A passion for music (Ideally a background in music but not essential for the right candidate)
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing email, social and display advertising campaigns.
- Demonstrable experience of leading digital marketing campaigns on social media, and managing multiple timelines
- Highly creative with experience identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, educate and excite.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Solid knowledge of analytics tools and an analytical mind.
- Experience setting up and managing budgets for paid media campaigns. Hands-on experience in Facebook Ad Manager / Power Editor
- Up to date with latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- A strong interest in VR and becoming an expert in that field.
Linux Systems Administrator
to £45K per Year
Building/Construction!... Read more
My client is a UK leading scientific research company that operate within the building/construction industry enabling construction professionals to improve building and infrastructure through research and knowledge
Over recent years the number of developments has increased to the point where they require a team member dedicated to website support and platform administration activities. This role will involve maintaining the Sustainable Energy Team’s web servers, databases, websites/webservices, and application development infrastructure, in liaison with the IT department, where appropriate. This is an opportunity for a creative and analytical thinker to be involved in a broad array of system support related tasks and take the lead on introducing new methods and practices, as appropriate. There would also be the opportunity to expand into other areas of the team’s work, depending on your background and interests.
- Managing Linux servers’ infrastructure (Decommission and setup of servers and application of appropriate patches and upgrades when necessary)
- Maintaining security compliance – ISO27001
- Managing backups (and recovery, if necessary)
- Coordinating with the IT department and other appropriate individuals and teams throughout the company
- Providing support as necessary to the wider team.
- Experience with Linux Servers (Support, Build, Configuration…).
- Experienced in administering components of LAMP stack (Linux / Apache / MySQL / PHP).
- Scripting Languages
- Excellent communication, planning and time management skills
- Experience of wider aspects of web application development such as frameworks, development tools, scripting
- Experience of data analysis and manipulation
We are happy to provide training to the right individual in our business practices and methods. My client can offer challenging opportunities with a competitive salary and attractive benefits that include a pension and life assurance, company bonus, profit share, alongside a pleasant working environment with on-site dining, sporting and public nursery facilities.
Data Business Analyst
to £55K per Year
Data Business Analyst... Read more
Data Business Analyst
Up to £55,000
Data Business Analyst required to join the Revenue Assurance team of one of the world’s largest payment platforms. The function has sight of all revenue process throughout the company and will work towards delivering a seamless revenue strategy. You will also work to develop a toolset to mitigate against revenue leakage, making a real difference to this global business.
What you will be doing:
• Taking a problem solving approach to design, construct, and test data-mining analyses to reveal insights
• Define and capture business requirements to drive insight, analysis, and that will inform data modelling decisions
• Developing an in-depth understanding of underlying data, data structures, and commercial uses of data
• Performing data-mining and data exploration to tackle complexity and root cause analysis
• Delivering management reporting to highlight potential inefficiencies and opportunities
• Identifying opportunities to improve revenue and reduce cost and working capital requirements
• Detect and address errors impacting customer charging, invoicing, and payments
A bit about you:
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong business acumen
• An analytical mind with a real passion for complex problem solving
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
• Extensive knowledge of SQL
• Experience with large complex datasets to translate into actionable insights that drives revenue or reduces costs
• Strong analytical acumen
• The ability to uncover insights and create stories by seamlessly integrating a variant of data sources
• Proficiency with sophisticated analytics tools and programming languages (e.g., SAS, SPSS, R, Python, Alteryx, SQL, HiveQL) and visualization platforms (PowerBI, Webfocus, Tableau Web Edit)
• Experience with relational databases, OLAP Cubes and data warehousing (SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, Hadoop)
IT would be great if you also had:
• Some business intelligence experience.
Careers Secured in 2017
Projects in Action
Citrix engaged TechNET IT Recruitment Limited to deliver a team of Developers and Testers for requirements in Cambridge and Chalfont, the requirements were in areas which are hard to find and classed as niche in our market place. We have an internal recruitment team and a PSL but we felt we needed a partner on this for 100% focus. TechNET IT did not disappoint. Having approached TechNET IT to see if they could fulfil the positions, we held a meeting with the hiring manager concerned and the experienced consultants who would be providing the talent acquisition for the project. This proved useful for all parties as it further confirmed we were dealing with a company who know what they are doing in this space. Some of the questions and understanding in the technical brief really impressed our hiring managers. TechNET IT were able to source suitable candidates for the positions and also carry out the initial screening process/interviews which saved us time and made sure we only saw the best and most suitable candidates. I would not hesitate to contact TechNET IT again should we need to carry out a project such as this again and look forward to using TechNET as part of our Tier 1 PSL for all future positions.
Senior Talent Acquisition
Abbey National (now Santander)
TechNET IT were truly interested in understanding our real requirements and criteria for vacancies and put forward good calibre candidates with appropriate skills and capabilities, this meant we were able to save time by interviewing fewer and moving to selection and appointment very speedily. Highly recommended and will use again for the future.
IT Relationship Manager
I have been working with Rocio in hiring a number of complex and niche roles for eBay over the last year. Rocio is a one of the most professional people I have worked with in recruitment, honest, always available and quick to follow up. She has a great customer centric focus making sure she understands your needs in order to find the best candidates to suit your company and role. In addition she is friendly and a pleasure to deal with and has the all important can-do attitude. I would highly recommend Rocio – bottom line she WILL find talented people to join your team.
Head of Organic Growth
TechNET contacted me in early 2016 to engage with us on the delivery of high calibre candidates within Java, Frontend and Ruby development. At the time we weren’t looking to engage with an agency and they took that on-board and was happy to be contacted should we require their assistance. Several months later I called and engaged TechNet on a trial basis. The team delivered quality candidates across Java, frontend and Ruby Web Development. They visited our office to understand the culture, environment and local area and kept in touch without ever pushing. The team at TechNet took the time to understand us as a client and what we were looking for, and were able to deliver high caliber candidates in to Sky in Leeds making a couple of placements. They always remained professional and it’s clear they deliver for a long lasting partnership with clients.